My Sis and I

My Sis and I
Summer on Alpena Street
One of my favorite sayings from the show Emily Owens, MD

"We make all these plans of how things will turn out; but life happens, plans change, so we adapt. We draw on strength we didn't know we had; we give up any illusions of control, and we deal head on with problems that come our way."




Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Promise




"My child be attentive to my words, to my sayings incline your ear.  May they not escape from your sight.  Keep them in the midst of your heart.  For they are life to those who find them, and healing to the entire body."  Proverbs 4:20-22

Taking a look at this I see.....

Be Attentive.  My part.  "Hey, Sharon, pay attention to what I'm saying."

Incline. Lean in and listen!

Not Escape.  Don't let the word run away from me.  Keep it in my sight always.

Keep Them in the midst.  Let it surround my heart.

The benefits will be....
  • Life.
  • Healing.
  • Health.

I would have to concur that these are pretty good benefits.

Promise:  "The word is life, healing and health to all who find them." - Joyce Meyer

1 comment:

  1. Short, sweet and to the powerful point! Thanks for the encouragement to keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete